The Weight The Weight

What a great animation!! It's very sad tough..

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Awesome

Like every RAB episode you did an awesome job, keep it up.

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

WOW

When Is tthe other one coming out I cant wait and nice graphics prettttyyyyyyyyyy sweet Keep up the good work and I am waiting for the other one

TMNT: REBEL S.E. TMNT: REBEL S.E.

ultra funny

Hahahahaha wow I had a good laugh man thanks i need a good laugh ahahaha by the way how did you did this animation it is really sweet great job hahahahahahah.Sorry can't stop laughing keep up the good work nigas

Tmnt: Rebels 4 Tmnt: Rebels 4

not too good

The other episodes were much better I cannot believe that this is the la(o)st episode of the TMNT Rebels but no matter it was fine while it lasted.

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

WOW

I love god of war if you listen to the theme real good it is just like you say it is pretty funny I should say.The sound was like awesome and I could not think of anything like this I should try listening to the other games.

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

Very good job

Short but sick and violent thanks for making my day.I enjoyed it very much the graphics were not bad at all.I really liked the end very well done.Hope to see more stuff like this soon wish more movies were the same.

Gi-go responds:

Thank you!

Glad to have made your day hehe

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Good

Man its true what you say about the PS3 but will it be a good choice to buy a X360.The song was good and the sound and the graphics could have been better.To tell you I liked the first killzone game but I want to see the second one.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Very goood man

This has to be one of the best TMNT flashes of all time.The graphics could have been better and the sound was good.I liked the way you made the main menu so and I like the style very much.Great job man I like it I really do.

Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Ninja Turtles

Not bad

It really looked like the new TMNT series and the episodes you made were very good and I hope to see more.Okioto.